The Following states are tax exempt: AK., AL., CO., DE., GA., MT.,NH.,NJ., HY., OR., TX., UT., WA., WI., All other states are now taxable, If you are tax exempt, please contact us.
-Liberty AV products are shipped Free of charge $75.00 and over Best Way Ground in the USA.
-All Bulk Cable is shipped Best Way Freight, and shipping is charged to the customer.
-Wireworld products are all shipped free of charge $25.00 and over, all Wireworld Cable products over $125.00 ship 3 DaySelect.( These offers pertain to the USA maket Only)
-All Wireworld HDMI, Speaker, and Power Platinum Cables ship UPS Next Day.( These offers pertain to the USA maket Only)
-Products sold by Kinetics noise Control are shipped Best Way Ground and is paid by the customer.
-Free Shipping $75.00 and over on all Green Glue products.
For any order within the contiguous US, shipping via UPS and FedEx, 3nd Day Air and UPS Standard Overnight is also available for an additional charge. Please Note: In most cases, orders are shipped one day after the order is placed. Orders placed Friday through Sunday are usually ship on Monday. Liberty HDMI Universal Adapter Rings are custom made, and ship about 3 to 5 days after being ordered, so if you request over night shipping, it will be after product is completed at the factory.
All orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Porto Rico are shipped Priority Mail and are charged the same as per paragraph 1-2 above.
Orders to Canada, Europe, and Asia are shipped by Express Mail, Priority Mail, and First Class Internationional, via USPS
We are not responsible for costs on returned items unless physically damaged.
You must carefully inspect the box your product comes in before the shipper leaves your premises. If you discover damage, or an incorrect item, refuse delivery.
Sales Outside the USA
Because of so many scams in our industry we are very strict in sales and shipping outside the USA.
We accept credit cards shipping outside the USA.
We accept PayPal payments from all countries in the world, it only takes seconds to open an account.
For large payments over $5,000.00 we only except Bank Drafts.
We ship outside the USA, using Express mail, and First Class Mail. For large orders and over sized products, we ship by transport (air or sea), and all payments are C.O.D. no exceptions.
In the case of a return for refund, any shipping and/or handling charges on the original order will not be refunded unless physically damaged. On all returns (except damaged goods) a restocking fee of 25% will be deducted.
Acoustics Audio is not responsible for return shipping costs on returned items. Units to be returned should be packed carefully in their original packaging. You will need to email or call us for a RMA number, or we will not refund your purchase, remember there is a 25% restocking fee on all returns that are not damaged.
- Shop By Brands
- Kinetic Noise Control
- Liberty AV Solutions
- WireWorld Cable
- MaXi Sound Panels
- Green Glue products
- Read Our Revews
- Bobby Owninski's Inner Circle
- Episode #1 Dennis Moody
- Episode #2: Thom Kozik
- Episode #3: Paul Ill
- Episode #4: Richard Feldman
- Episode #5: Benny Faccone
- Episode #6: Writing Jingles with David Campos
- Episode #7: EveAnna Manley – Owner of Manley Labs
- Episode #8: Rich Tozzoli – Recording Music for Television
- Episode #9: Basist, Engineer, Producer and Mojave Audio President, Dusty Wakeman
- Episode #10: Jamie Scott – The Man Behind the Innovative 3rd Power Amplifiers
- Episode #11: Arranger, Film Composer and 6 Time Emmy Winner Chris Boardman
- Episode #12: Nick Peck – Senior Manager of Audio Services at Disney Publishing Worldwide
- Episode #13: Wireworld Cable National Sales Manager Larry Smith
- Episode #14: Mike Rodriguez Discusses Mixing Commercials and Television
- Episode #15 – Brad Lunde – CEO of Transaudio Group
- Episode #16 – Blue Oyster Cult Front of House Mixer, Steve La Cerra
- Home theater Review
- Wireworld Cable Solutions
- Auralex Acoustics
- Bobby Owninski's Inner Circle