Acoustics Audio respects each and every one of our customers' right to Privacy . At no time will any personal information given to Acoustics Audio( i.e. name, home address, home or work phone numbers, purchase history, etc.) will be sold or transferred to any other party. We have built our reputation on service and taking care of our customers beyond their expectations, and we will continue to provide these levels of service for many years to come.
If you place an online order, our secure order form requests contact, billing, and financial information (such as your credit card numbers for purchases). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about our company to you. Your contact information is also used to get in touch with you should we have questions regarding your order or should we need to notify you of the status of your order. The financial information we collect is used ONLY to bill you for products you purchase.
Surveys/ Mailing List
Our online surveys ask visitors for contact information (such as their email address) and demographic information (such as their zip code). We use contact data from our surveys to send users information about our company. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may choose not to receive future mailings from us by deleting their names from our mailing list.
We have a mailing list and run contests on our site in which we ask visitors for contact information (such as their email address). We use contact data from our contests to contact the winners and give information about our company. No contest information entered on our site will be shared with other companies. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may choose not to receive future mailings from us by deleting their names from our mailing list.
Delete/Deactivate your name from our mailing list This site gives you the following options for removing your information from our database, to not receive future communications, or to no longer receive our service.
You can send mail to the following postal address:
Attn: Customer Service
5916-A Shadetree Ln
Raleigh, NC 27613
- Shop By Brands
- Kinetic Noise Control
- Liberty AV Solutions
- WireWorld Cable
- MaXi Sound Panels
- Green Glue products
- Read Our Revews
- Bobby Owninski's Inner Circle
- Episode #1 Dennis Moody
- Episode #2: Thom Kozik
- Episode #3: Paul Ill
- Episode #4: Richard Feldman
- Episode #5: Benny Faccone
- Episode #6: Writing Jingles with David Campos
- Episode #7: EveAnna Manley – Owner of Manley Labs
- Episode #8: Rich Tozzoli – Recording Music for Television
- Episode #9: Basist, Engineer, Producer and Mojave Audio President, Dusty Wakeman
- Episode #10: Jamie Scott – The Man Behind the Innovative 3rd Power Amplifiers
- Episode #11: Arranger, Film Composer and 6 Time Emmy Winner Chris Boardman
- Episode #12: Nick Peck – Senior Manager of Audio Services at Disney Publishing Worldwide
- Episode #13: Wireworld Cable National Sales Manager Larry Smith
- Episode #14: Mike Rodriguez Discusses Mixing Commercials and Television
- Episode #15 – Brad Lunde – CEO of Transaudio Group
- Episode #16 – Blue Oyster Cult Front of House Mixer, Steve La Cerra
- Home theater Review
- Wireworld Cable Solutions
- Auralex Acoustics
- Bobby Owninski's Inner Circle